Gemstone Hair Pins
We are so excited to share this incredibly easy and fun DIY with you today - gemstone hair pins! We created these pins for just a few dollars in under 10 minutes and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out.
We went with cool tones for our set, but a red and green sparkler would also be perfect this holiday season!
You'll be feeling like the festive hostess with the mostess when you open your door on Christmas Eve wearing these gems in your hair.
Here's how to make them!
1. Plug in the hot glue gun to give it a few minutes to heat up.
2. Sort through your collection of glass rhinestones and put together combinations you'd like to use. We found it was helpful to lay these out ahead of time to visualize!
3. To assemble the hair pins, grab your glue gun and put a small line of glue at the top of the hair pin near the bend. Firmly stick your first gemstone in the glue, making sure it's centered on either side of the pin. Put another small line of glue below that stone, and stick on the next gemstone flush against the side of the first one. Continue with as many gemstones as you'd like.
4. Place the hair pin down on a clean surface, gem side up, and let the glue dry for a few minutes.
5. Voila! Your festive hair pin is complete. Repeat with as many more hair pins as you'd like!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial - if you make these hair pins, tag us on Instagram @sprinklesocial so we can take a look!